Ambitious fun


Ambitious fun is Singapore Duck Tour motto where we can ride the Wacky DUCK and have a splashing fun time! I must say that I got a lot of information about the city and about Singapore from catching a ride on the original Duck tours! Embarking on a land and sea adventure on a remodeled WWII amphibious Vietnamese war craft can really give you the best tour experience. This one hour-long journey bring -up close- to Singapore's famous skyline, historical landmarks and gorgeous bay view (I think they are the only one can sail / ride this part of Singapore inner bay). I know I sounds like I am the representative of Singapore board of tourism, but sadly I am not :( otherwise travel to this city will cost me nothing....
But I do love the vibrant and the dynamics of the city and so I always come back a lot more...

I am having ambitious fun playing with this photo....


never photo-shot the Merlion from the water side, I guess never say never...

chop-stick memorial building, that's cute!

MBS shot from inner bay...

this is my sister, if she is not busy with her own social network media, she's the one who took the photos of me on this trip... LOL

thank you all for viewing the post and reading the bits...

xxx

27 comments:

  1. It's nice here with you ~! :)
    If you just want to watch me
    And I'll watch you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos
    kisses,
    Caroline

    http://lemondedecaroline.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for the comment on my blog :)
    Yes it is in dps junction rooftop hehe. Are you from Bali too? Nice to meet you on blogger :) you have a great blog and your pics in Singapore are awesome!


    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and post!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! and my g+ for you!!!.)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely text!! it´s always good to know these kind of things! thx for letting us know. Hope you enjoyed

    Fashion Avenue by Adriana
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful photos!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the merlion pic!!:D thanks for sharing these!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are amazing !
    Il love your shirt :)
    Xx
    Mélinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: Singapore is a nice and interesting destination. Nice pictures. I like your shirt with checkered .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your pics!! you are pretty

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you look so great!!
    xxx
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, love the plaid shirt!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love ur blog! would you like to follow each other?
    following you now

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had such a great time, love the photos :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello hun..cute outfit... wanna follow each other? just tell me if u follow me, then i'll follow u back immediatley.

    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fabulous, I love your shirts! I'm looking for a similar one, but no luck so far.
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like so much fun!

    I'd love for us to follow each other! Following you on GFC
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thisss is fashion!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you've had a lot of fun! The pictures are stunning!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete