2.11.13

Ambitious fun


Ambitious fun is Singapore Duck Tour motto where we can ride the Wacky DUCK and have a splashing fun time! I must say that I got a lot of information about the city and about Singapore from catching a ride on the original Duck tours! Embarking on a land and sea adventure on a remodeled WWII amphibious Vietnamese war craft can really give you the best tour experience. This one hour-long journey bring -up close- to Singapore's famous skyline, historical landmarks and gorgeous bay view (I think they are the only one can sail / ride this part of Singapore inner bay). I know I sounds like I am the representative of Singapore board of tourism, but sadly I am not :( otherwise travel to this city will cost me nothing....
But I do love the vibrant and the dynamics of the city and so I always come back a lot more...

I am having ambitious fun playing with this photo....


never photo-shot the Merlion from the water side, I guess never say never...

chop-stick memorial building, that's cute!

MBS shot from inner bay...

this is my sister, if she is not busy with her own social network media, she's the one who took the photos of me on this trip... LOL

thank you all for viewing the post and reading the bits...

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...