How we remember Paris...

Last night me and hubby was just in a conversation about our Europe trip couple of years back, and Paris came up. We were thinking of coming back this year, along with the Floriade 2012 in Holland that happens only every 10 years (at least that was my aunt said), but than again -checking both of our schedule, making it impossible for us to realize it this year..... :(
As I never post these photos, I just want to share it, for this is how we remember Paris,















Sorry for just one day photos as there are tons of other photos that I need to choose (yup, for real) ..phew...

20 comments:

  1. My favorite city I am so jealous! You look like you had fun, now I wanna go back haha


    xx,
    Lainy
    Haute Inhabit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paris <3
    amazing pics!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is just everything a city should be. Great food, wine, shopping, history and architecture. Amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyy dear.. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    i think your pics are moreeee adorable. I want Paris so bad. :(

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning!!! beautiful pictures girl!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee Paris! nie pictures!

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice trip, I never been in Paris, but I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks like such a fun trip! I've never been to Paris but someday I really need to go!


    xRachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. you are so lucky to be in Paris. Good luck for the next trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos, looks like it was lovely trip
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,

    I've nominated you for a blogger award! See my blog for more info!

    Love

    HH xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice photos!

    www,oxygen-bubble.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish!! :)
    http://damnitvogue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pictures!!! Paris <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous...I love Paris!!

    Kisses!
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete