6.9.19

Life of a potter: Sunday Market

From the Sanur Sunday market at the Mertasari beach, here goes my life as a potter. Not only that I am making them ceramics, I have to sell them after firings et cetera. Moments like this, pictured here, is the best moment ever. Inspiration floating, meeting people and feeling happy as they appreciates my creation, my hard work...
Sometimes seeing funny cute little things around me is also inspiring...
My ceramic pieces as displayed here, is very much influenced by the Japanese pottery, the wabi sabi...





It was a windy day at the beach on this particular day... 

Sometimes I just got distracted by all the other artisans work of art... like this indigo piece of fabric... but then again, I have to sell more to finance my making! Because; makers gonna make!

Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...