5.4.20

1st week of April, Love in the time of Corona


The Dalai Lama has said: "When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways - either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way."

What if you are not Buddhist, or not a Christian, and yet you lost hope and you lost the sense of reality. When reality these days are facing an enemy, unseen enemy with such beautiful name as Corona. 
Why would we gave a born year to the virus. Covid-19, are we expecting another one in 2020 or 2021?

The matter of the working fact is now bad, specially when Bali is depending on tourism, where people depending on other people to move and travel to Bali.

Yet, I must encourage you guys; stay home, stay healthy!
Wear a mask whenever you are out!




Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...