2.9.19

Bali Kite Festival 2019


Bali Kite Festival

You must be wondering what kind of festival this is and how exciting this can be?
Well, I am telling you that it is super exciting!  When you combine such fun with Balinese Culture, you will get a whole lot of awesomeness...

The opening is at the biggest ocean front field of Padang Galak, gamelan and musical instrument as well as the kite puller, kite technician, cheerleader, all together supporting their own group. This traditional musical instrument cheering, the supporter making sounds as of to provoke the other group, but still keeping it a friendly competition as they were just joking, sportsmanship and a whole lot of fun to celebrate the dry season, holiday and windy days...

This one event, you should not miss!! Run through Jul-Sept 2019, but who knows where the wind blows? right?









Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...