22.7.18

Rome Colosseum

Although partially ruined because of damage caused by earthquakes, stone-robbers and "recycle-use" of the marble commissioned by the past Pope, the Colosseum is still an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome. It is one of Rome's most popular tourist attractions and has also links to the Roman Catholic Church, as each Good Friday the Pope leads a torchlit "Way of the Cross" procession that starts in the area around the Colosseum. The Colosseum is also depicted on the Italian version of the five-cent euro coin.

More of the picture inside the Colosseum can be viewed in my post here






The Roman Forum, is a rectangular forum (plaza) surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the center of the city of Rome. Citizens of the ancient city referred to this space, originally a marketplace, as the Forum Magnum, or simply the Forum.

 More images and story about the Roman Forum can be viewed in my post here (and found out how it used to be before the ruin)





thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...