26.7.18

Fontana di Trevi

Fontana di Trevi, Trevi means ‘three-ways’; referred to the junction of three roads on Piazza dei Cruciferi and also a famous Goddess named Trivia. She protected the streets of Rome and had three heads so she could see everything going on around her. She would always stand on the corners where three streets met.

Do not drink the water from the fountain (for your own health benefits) nor throwing a coin in for a speedy return to Rome! But do pray to Lord that you'll come back someday. I did.

More about the Trevi fountain can be viewed and read in my post here, from a visit of a couple years back. 






thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...