12.2.21

Sekumpul Waterfall

Happy Chinese new year all! xin nian kuai le

Not being able to move due to this restrictions we have, it's now come to a narrower area and I am a claustrophobic! What ever the matter that happened to this world today, it has been unreal. What can I contribute more than my own sanity.

Travelvelocity is not the speed that I am aiming right now, memories are what I wanted to gain in abundance.

Thus, we waterfall hopping!

This week is the Sekumpul waterfall, past travel to this waterfall is here  . It is a brand new and improved trekk. Located in Sawan, Buleleng Regency, 700 mdpl.
The Sekumpul waterfall has 7 (seven) hidden waterfalls with main waterfall at 40 meter high.

I highly recommend for a visit!
Enjoy the photos after the jump! Am in red attire for the Chinese new year occasion...

























😍😍😍

The beginning of the new month and a question on how though I can be!

Last month accident cost me weight lost! All those meds are crazy!  Still here and still doing pottery for a  living! broken arm didn't ...