22.2.16

Going Coastal

I am Superman. 

Okay that is not true! Why would I say that? Because maybe both Superman and I are actually from the same home planet Krypton? I simply cannot live without Sun! Its like my source of power! And rain is like Kryptonite! A gloomy and wet day is like the biggest ore of the radioactive element as such as Kryptonite will just killed me and my mood! On heading to the coast, I opted to spend a day at the beach. Vitamin sea is all I need! How was your days guys? Hopefully it was as pleasant as mine!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


The beginning of the new month and a question on how though I can be!

Last month accident cost me weight lost! All those meds are crazy!  Still here and still doing pottery for a  living! broken arm didn't ...