14.3.13

Blue



Today I feel like wearing blue.  For me, the color bue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. For me, blue is the calming color, I often use it as my bed sheets and blanket.  Not that I ripped my blanket and made a dress out of it, but yeah, love the blue color!




I am back to work today, was having a great Nyepi & Saka new year holiday. Pictures are to follow soonest in the next post. 


thank you for reading the bits...

xxx

The beginning of the new month and a question on how though I can be!

Last month accident cost me weight lost! All those meds are crazy!  Still here and still doing pottery for a  living! broken arm didn't ...