12.2.12

My father's wardrobe

It's always nice to talk about my father's clothing, he owns a lot of them (and when I mean a lot, it is a lot!). He keep them in two separate spaces in the house that is close to each other, one is this special changing room of his with all his clothes.

inside the cabinet are his suits,
another one in another room next to this one,

some cabinet are locked for a certain reason that I can understand,

there are a lot of type of shirts! printed, hand paint Batik, embroidery, weave, shirts with applications, shirts made of unusual fabrics, etc. This one is a shirt made for his country dance club, its a hand paint
its one of a kind,


xoxo

The beginning of the new month and a question on how though I can be!

Last month accident cost me weight lost! All those meds are crazy!  Still here and still doing pottery for a  living! broken arm didn't ...