10.12.18

Immigration Museum, Melbourne


People have migrated to Australia for many reasons. Some flee from the ravages of war, hunger, religious persecution or political repressions. Others have been lured by a sense of adventure, by the prospect of a new beginning, of owning land, of making a fortune, or to be reunited with love ones.

Many arrive with keepsakes, precious reminders of loved ones or special places. The experiences of arriving in a new country vary from person to person.

Using sound, objects, still and moving images we explore the reasons why people left their countries to come to Australia and what they brought with them.



on our way to the Immigration museum :)










 





the library on our back home--this one place is for next time to explore, this time is under constructions.


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...