15.12.17

Gold embelish

Between work, social life, the holidays that coming up; I barely can find time for myself. No time for outfit photos, nothing... ugh...
It was raining outside so this one was shot inside.
I have never been interested in wearing bodycon as I dont like the shape sculpting my body, so most of my clothes are loose. Here is an example of it and how I added gold embelishment. Its totally see through 😁😁😢😢

Plus I want to add Pablo Neruda in this post if you dont mind...

"My soul's lamp smiles, bedews your feet,
Sweeter on your lips is my bittered wine:
Oh harvester of my evensong,
How my solitary dreams believe you are mine!"


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...