12.10.15

As much as yellow


Honey, I am home! and guess what? I have a new hair cut! Our days here in Bali is getting hotter than hot! I am a little bit bored with my hair style and was tempted to cut them long tress for a couple of months but haven't got the chance.... and voila! Its going to grow very fast so I wouldn't worry if this look is not working, but hey, it turned out I love it! what do you think guys?

The shirt dress is new too... I just got this Batik fabric from my Mom, she didn't like it as the colors too bright for her, and so it happens that I think au contraire! :)
These bright color Batik is typical Madura Batik (East Java).


Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

The beginning of the new month and a question on how though I can be!

Last month accident cost me weight lost! All those meds are crazy!  Still here and still doing pottery for a  living! broken arm didn't ...